Important Information on
The 3OSME Conference Proceedings
Continuing the tradition of the first two origami science, math, and education meetings, we will be producing a Proceedings for 3OSME.
All speakers are asked to provide a paper of their talk for the Proceedings. People who were not able to attend 3OSME but would still like to submit a paper for review to be included in the Proceedings may do so.
Format of Papers:
- All papers must be in English.
- All papers should be submitted electronically. This can
be done either by email (as an attachment) or by sending a floppy disk to the editor.
- Accepted electronic formats: plain text, LaTeX, MS Word, AppleWorks.
- All pictures should also be included in the electronic file. These should either be included in the document or in separate encapsulated Postsctipt files or high resolution (300dpi) TIFF, JPEG, or GIF files. In general, make sure that any pictures you include look good when laserprinted.
- All papers should be single-spaced, in 12 point Times or equivalent font, with 1 inch (2.5cm) margins.
- Papers should not be longer than 10 pages.
Deadline for submission of papers HAS BEEN EXTENDED to May 15, 2001
Send submissions to:
Thomas Hull, 3OSME Program Editor
Department of Mathematics
315 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 01845 USA
If the above email address gives you an error message, use the address
Please contact the editor (Tom) if you have any questions about the proceedings or with the format. All speakers contributing papers will receive a free copy of the Proceedings.